You can enjoy the richness and flavor unique to brown rice black vinegar vinegar.
1) Made from only brown rice and water grown in the nature of the Setouchi, and high quality mulberry.
2) The craftsmanship brings out the deep taste unique to brown rice black vinegar.
3) We bring out the unique taste of brown rice black vinegar by carefully controlling our own technology and the aging and fermentation stages.
4) No preservatives or additives such as alcohol are used at all.
5) Domestic (Okayama Prefecture) manufactured products
6) Available at affordable prices.
<Customers who want to recommend> If you
are feeling busy and stressed ★ If you are concerned about uneven eating or irregular eating habits ★ If you are concerned about the coldness of the body ★ If you are anxious or taking too much sodium ★ For those who overwork the body in sports and labor ★ For
improving appetite during periods when the appetite is likely to decline ★ For the daily beauty and health of your family
Size and capacity Contents: 720 ml
Quantity: 12 × 1
shelf life: 3 years
standard 【Raw materials】
Notes [How to use]
● As a guide, please use it diluted with water, etc. about 20 ml a day. Please adjust the amount you enjoy to your liking. ● We mix black vinegar and honey 1: 1 and can enjoy delicious even if we dilute with water. ● If you are using for the first time, please start using a small amount. ● Can also be used as cooking vinegar. ★ As a base of three cup vinegar and dressing. ★ You can make delicious vinegared soybeans easily by soaking the slightly roasted soybeans.
[Preservation method / precautions]
-Before opening, store in a cool place without direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity. ● The expiration date displayed is unopened. After opening, store in a refrigerator and eat as early as one month. ● Keep the bottle open and save to prevent leakage. Please keep out of reach of children ●. ● Please refrain from transferring to another container or keeping it diluted for a long time. ● Please refrain from serving on an empty stomach. ● It may cause the precipitation derived from the raw material when unopened. Although the color and flavor differ depending on the product, there is no problem with the quality. ● Cold storage required after opening
No posts found