● Skin care series focused on skin deterioration due to decreased hormones in menopause
● “8 kinds of herb extract”, “collagen” and “fermented hyaluronic acid” moisturize the skin
● Slightly acidic, non-pigmented, low irritation
Precautions for use
● Please use carefully to check that there are no abnormalities on your skin. Stop using it when it does not fit your skin, that is, in the following cases. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen, so consult a dermatologist.
(1) When abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening appear during use.
(2) When the above abnormalities appear on the used skin when exposed to direct sunlight.
● Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound or eczema. If it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Do not place the product where it gets extremely hot or cold, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight. Please keep out of reach of children.
Raw materials / components
Water Glycerol Maltitol Ethanol DPG Sinomomonas / Hyaluronic Acid Fermentation Hydrolyzed Na Hyaluronic Acid Na Hyaluronic Acid Na Egg Yolk Extract Hydrogenated Lecithin Egg Yolk Oil Hydrolyzed Collagen Hydrolyzed Elastin Peonies Root Extract Cassia Bark Extract Senkyu Rhizome Extract Toki Ginseng Root Extract Bud Extract Safflower flower extract Hosobaokera root extract Carbomer Tetrahydroxypropylethylenediamine PEG-20 sorbitan isostearate Macadamia nut oil Isopropanol Modified alcohol BG EDTA-2Na Methyl paraben Phenoxyethanol Tocopherol Fragrance
No posts found