Hyaluronic acid C jelly is a La France flavored jelly that is delicious and easy to maintain, containing the hyaluronic acid Na, a functional component, to moisturize the skin.
It has been reported that sodium hyaluronate helps to moisturize the skin and relieves dryness.
As it is a stick type, you can easily take it anytime and anywhere.
Precautions for use
● By taking a large amount, it does not cure the disease or improve your health.
● Please follow the recommended daily intake.
● This product uses gelatin with apples. Do not use if you have food allergies.
● This product may melt at high temperatures.
● Contents may agglomerate, but there is no quality problem.
● Do not freeze or heat. The bag may be damaged.
● Be careful not to cut your hand or mouth with the opening or opening of the bag.
● This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.
● This product is not a product developed for people suffering from diseases, minors, pregnant women (including those planning to become pregnant) and lactating women.
● Talk to your doctor if you are suffering from a disease, or consult your pharmacist if you are taking any medicines.
● If you feel unusual about your physical condition, stop taking it immediately and consult a doctor.
Raw materials and ingredients
Erythritol, apple cider vinegar, hyaluronic acid, fish collagen peptide (including gelatin) / gelling agent (thickening polysaccharide), flavor, vitamin C, sweetener (acesulfame K, sucralose), acidulant
[Nutrients label (per bottle)]
1.8kcal, 0.18g protein, 0g fat, 1.29g carbohydrate, 0.02g salt equivalent
Hyaluronic acid Na120mg, Collagen 143mg
No posts found