For dry and sensitive skin that tends to be repeatedly rough and dry.
Gel type makeup remover (type to wash away).
While protecting the essential ingredient of the skin "ceramide", cleanly removes the lipstick and the foundation behind the pores and sunscreen.
Gel type that is familiar and soft.
Precautions for use
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
● Use with caution to ensure that there is no abnormality on the skin. Discontinue use when it does not fit the skin, when abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening occur during use, or when similar abnormalities occur due to direct sunlight. Then consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use.
● Take care not to get this in your eyes. If an abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist immediately wipe off when the contents are attached to, such as wash basin in order to prevent erroneous food, etc.,
● If children and dementia, be careful with location
Raw materials / components
Glycyrrhizic acid 2K *, sorbitol solution, tri (capryl / capric acid) glyceryl, glycerin, POE octyldodecyl ether, purified water, liquid isoparaffin, cyclodimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, BG, isopropanol, distearyl dimonium chloride, paraben * “Active ingredients” not shown is “Other ingredients”
how to use
● Take an appropriate amount (about 2cm in diameter) on a dry hand and place it on both cheeks, calf, nose and chin. Make sure to massage and blend with makeup. (Draw a circle 4-5 times in one place, and it will blend well with makeup. For eye makeup and lipsticks that are difficult to fall off, make sure that your hands and face are not wet.)
● Then, water or lukewarm water Rinse thoroughly with.
● Please wash with face wash after use.
● Curel foam facial cleanser is recommended for facial cleansing.
(For product inquiries and opinions, please contact `` Kao Consumer Consultation Office '' 0120-165-692 Reception hours: 9: 00-17: 00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays))
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema. Discontinue use when it does not fit the skin, when redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) or darkening occurs during use, or when similar abnormalities occur due to direct sunlight. Then consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use
● Take care not to get this in your eyes. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
● When the contents get on the washstand, wipe it off immediately.
No posts found