Use carefully selected Pu'er tea leaves! It is roasted carefully carefully and finished to taste delicious and without peculiarity
1) Use carefully selected 100% tea.
I carefully roasted carefully and finished it with a delicious and bland taste.
2) 60 packs of deals
3) Japan Ken-ei Kyo GMP certified structure Manufacturing Products
Foundation Manufactured at a GMP certified plant recognized by the Japan Health and Nutrition Foods Association.
4) We perform "foreign substance sorting" + "HTST sterilization" in our factory to provide more secure tea.
After removing fine foreign substances contained in Chinese tea leaves etc. by foreign substance sorting machine at our own factory in Japan, it is finished to a safer, safer and more delicious tea by high temperature short time sterilization (HTST sterilization method). HTST sterilization is a special technology that instantly disinfects with high temperature and high pressure steam. It can be disinfected hygienically without damaging the taste of tea leaves by excessive heating.
5) 229 types of residual pesticides tested
Size and capacity Contents: 3g × 60 Package
: 24 × 1
shelf life: 3 years
standard [Raw materials]
Tea (post-fermented tea) * Country of manufacture: Japan Country of origin of raw materials: People's Republic of China
Notes [If you enjoy]
<In the case of teapot use>
Put one tea bag into the teapot that you warmed and pour the boiling water, the first roast is 30 to 60 seconds, and after the second roast, put a little time so that the thickness you like Please eat at.
<In case of
boiling > If you want to simmer, put a tea bag in about 1 liter of boiling water and boil it for about 2-3 minutes. Please stop the fire and warm in the pot or cool in the refrigerator if you get a good color and good smell. Please adjust the cooking time according to your taste and color of tea. ※ Please do not leave the place because there may be boiling over. ● If the extracted Pu'er tea is chilled in a refrigerator, it may become white, which is a phenomenon caused by the combination of the tannin component contained in the pu'er tea and the mineral contained in tap water. . There is no problem with the quality, but if it bothers you, it will go back to its original state with no crystals if warmed to over 60 ° C.
[Preservation method / precautions]
● Please refrain from reuse of tea bag which you used once ● After boiling, if you put the tea bag as it is, bitter taste may come out so please be sure to take it out and transfer it to the pot. ● This product uses plants as a raw material, but depending on the product, differences in flavor and color may occur, but there is no problem with quality. ● Because this product uses boiling water, please be careful about burns. ● In rare cases, it may not be compatible with your constitution, so please stop using it temporarily if you do not feel well. ● The bag may have tea leaf powder, but there is no problem with the quality. Direct sunlight ●, heat and humidity, please save in a cool place. ● After opening, seal the outer cover tightly or transfer it to a container that can be sealed, save it with moisture, and eat it early. ● Please have boiled tea within one day.